Modifications law

What grounds have to be shown to get a child or spousal support order modified?

In order for a court to modify an existing child or spousal support order, the court must find that there has been a substantial change of circumstances since the last order was made.

The most common change of circumstances is an increase in the income of the paying party, which usually results in an increase in the support order.

Modifications are difficult to achieve unless the evidence supports a substantial change in circumstances.

get appointment

Attorney Williams sees potential new clients as soon as possible. Please email to set an appointment for your First Visit.

Attorney Williams charges $100.00 for the First Visit.
Please contact for special offers with regard to your First Visit with Attorney Williams.